Title :Sr. Personnel Analyst
Job ID :19-07352
- Supports the hiring needs of all business units by ensuring that the recruitment process is completed in a timely manner and that customers experience HR as responsive and attentive Enters job data associated with hiring, job changes and employment terminations in the human resources information system Compiles data to prepare State Health Benefit & Pension Reports such as the Premium share data report (Employees eligible to enroll in Health), Section 125 report, ABP Covered Lives Report (Verification of salary for Life Insurance Benefit), and Annual Fringe benefits and Indirect Cost Report;
- verifies and provide retirement data for computation of benefits Collaborates with the payroll department to ensure timely and accurate reporting to the state of NJ pension plans Prepares clear, technically sound, accurate, and informative reports containing findings, conclusions, and recommendations Inputs employee benefit information in the human resources information system and State of New Jersey systems (EPIC);
- Prepares EIS forms and ensures data entry of all leaves of absence and returns from leaves of absence Validates and reconciles benefits data, including enrollment, deductions and invoices May administer benefits plans including health care (medical, dental, vision), welfare (life & disability), and leave of absence plans Will perform other duties as assigned
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word, Excel; Specifically v-look up proficient a must!
- Demonstrated ability to provide outstanding customer service as evidenced by a high level of responsiveness, first call resolution and by providing accurate, timely and complete information to HR customers
- Highly evolved analytical skills are required
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Ability to interact internally and externally with courtesy and tact, and through effective, accurate and clear communication
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, reading, and consultation skills are required
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and to successfully complete projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment is required
- A minimum of three years of professional experience in a human resources environment is required; experience navigating an applicant tracking system is required Proficiency with Excel including v-look up is a must
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or a related field
Sunrise Systems was founded in 1990 with a clear vision to deliver world-class staffing service solutions in all labor categories, including IT consulting and solutions; all with the commitment to provide service that exceeds expectations and become the most trusted name in the industry. More than two and a half decades later, we pride ourselves on being at the forefront of the staffing industry. Combining our deep industry expertise, insights, and global resources, we have partnered with our clients to connect them with top professionals across several different industries.
At Sunrise Systems, we provide cost effective Managed Staffing Solutions, Information Technology and Information Technology Consulting Services to several Fortune 500 companies and U.S. Government agencies. We provide our clients with flexible engagement models and customized products that are budget and time specific. Understanding the challenges that every business faces, we offer our services either on site at the clients' site or from one of our globally distributed technology centers. Our onshore and offshore development capabilities ensure that we excel at meeting customer requirements every single time.
Our collective business experience spans over two and a half decades and ranges from:
- Business, management, and technical fields
- Information technology consulting and software solutions.
- Providing strategic support for the developmen