WOODGENIX LLC • Random Lake, WI 53075
The Human Resources Manager is the key connection between WoodgeniX, their staff and outside providers. This position reports directly to the President / CEO and is a member of the Senior Leadership Team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
· Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
· Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
· Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
· Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and 401(k) plans, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
· Trains and guides management in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
· Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
· Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
· Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
· Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
· Administers benefits programs such as life, health, dental and disability insurances, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
· Participates or leads company safety committee.
· Investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance carrier.
· Conducts wage surveys within labor market to determine competitive wage rate.
· Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
· Works with VP of Operations to coordinate employee meetings and safety guidelines.
BA / HR Certification with 5 years minimum experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
LHH • Germantown, WI 53022 • Yesterday
Rytec • Jackson, WI 53037 • 5 Days Ago
MRA Recruiting Services • Grafton, WI 53024 • Apr 14