Premier Press is the one of the largest creative production companies on the West Coast, working with some of the most recognizable brands from around the world. If you're someone who's focused, detail oriented and motivated to learn, this could be your ideal opportunity to work at an exciting and growing company. Visit our website to see our great work! ~~~/
Salary Range: Depending on skills and experience.
Schedule/ Shift: This is a full-time position. Monday-Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Summary: Responsible for performing HR-rated functions on all level. Collaborate with leadership team in supporting Premier's success. Human Generalist is responsible for recruitment selection, retention, and benefits administration. You will be the trusted liaison between employees, managers, and leadership team.
· Administers various human resource tasks and procedures including onboarding. Maintains policies, procedures and employee handbook.
· Monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
· Performs payroll bi-weekly.
· Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices and communicating benefit information to employees.
· Files EEO-1 report annually; maintain other records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
· Conducts full cycle recruitment effort for all employees and conducts new employee orientations.
· Handles employee relations issues, internal investigations and exit interviewing.
· Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
· Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
· Other duties. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to deal with all levels of staff, customers, suppliers, and operations
· Possessed strong people skills
· Strong time management, critical thinking, monitoring, organization, coordination, independent judgment, and decision-making skills
· Demonstrate success handling multiple priorities in changing environments
· Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot and successfully resolve problems
· Ability to implement process improvement
· Understand conflict management
Minimum Experience and Education Required:
· 5 years' experience in Human Resource
· Experience in manufacturing environment a plus.
· Preferred PHR and bachelor's degree
This position has no supervisory responsibility.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and move up to 5 pounds and occasionally lift and move objects up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Premier Press is an equal opportunity employer who values an inclusive and diverse community. Qualified candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Premier Press also promotes a drug-free workplace as well as pre-employment drug screening and a background check are required prior to hiring.