Sunrise System Inc. is currently looking for Data Coordinator in Summit, NJ with one of our top client.
- Data Coordinator
- Summit, NJ 07901
- 12 months
- Hourly contract Position (W2 only)
- Responsible for ensuring the accurate, complete and timely collection, delivery and tracking of biomarker data to and from translational research, CRO or collaborating laboratories for analysis, reporting and presentation
- Responsible for biomarker data management activities for external laboratory data for Hematology/Oncology and Inflammation & Immunology franchises.
- Responsible for receiving accurate data transfers and communicating with vendors about all discrepancies found
- Work with research study teams to develop research information management plans that outline data capture, data flow, data queries, data quality checks, and data listings needed to ensure data integrity
- Participate in comprehensive data review activities in coordination with project and study teams
- Work with data scientists, computational scientists, biostatisticians, and study scientists to resolve any data issues found during analysis
- Perform data review, generate data queries to vendors or CRO etc
- Make data, including interim data, available to research department personnel
- Demonstrated ability to programmatically integrate, verify and report data according to specifications
- Work with data curators to ingest/load data to web-based platform for secure storage and shared access.
- Create /maintain/update documents (SOP, share point, data ingestion, data transfer, software usage etc.).
- Bachelor's Degree or Master Degree in life science (Preferred), computer science, or related discipline
- 2-3 years of experience in scientific data handling & analysis
- Hands-on experience performing molecular, biochemical, or cellular experiments, particularly in a research setting, is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency with managing organization of electronic documents and data
- Experience that represents strong attention to detail
- Savvy with MS Office, particularly working proficiency in SharePoint and Excel, along with data visualization and other web-based tools
- Superior proficiency with Windows-based computers, and strong technical acumen with the ability to track and organize large volumes of research data
- Excellent written and verbal communication, ability to work independently and within a team, and exemplary critical thinking, analytical skills, and judgment
- Proven ability to work in a team environment with bench scientists, clinical personnel, study monitors, computational biologists, biostatisticians, programmers, medical writers, and other individual of diverse experience
- Knowledge of FDA/ICH guidelines and industry standard practices regarding data management are helpful but not required
- Detailed knowledge and experience in case report form design, central laboratories, programming databases, query resolution, data validation
- Additional computer skills: knowledge of SAS and/or R programming, detailed knowledge of at least one data management system, and familiarity with Amazon Web Services preferred.
Desk: 732- 272 -0312 | Email: ~~~
Sourabh Agrawal | Lead - Talent Acquisition
Direct: ~~~| Email: ~~~
Sunrise Systems was founded in 1990 with a clear vision to deliver world-class staffing service solutions in all labor categories, including IT consulting and solutions; all with the commitment to provide service that exceeds expectations and become the most trusted name in the industry. More than two and a half decades later, we pride ourselves on being at the forefront of the staffing industry. Combining our deep industry expertise, insights, and global resources, we have partnered with our clients to connect them with top professionals across several different industries.
At Sunrise Systems, we provide cost effective Managed Staffing Solutions, Information Technology and Information Technology Consulting Services to several Fortune 500 companies and U.S. Government agencies. We provide our clients with flexible engagement models and customized products that are budget and time specific. Understanding the challenges that every business faces, we offer our services either on site at the clients' site or from one of our globally distributed technology centers. Our onshore and offshore development capabilities ensure that we excel at meeting customer requirements every single time.
Our collective business experience spans over two and a half decades and ranges from:
- Business, management, and technical fields
- Information technology consulting and software solutions.
- Providing strategic support for the developmen