Sunrise System Inc. is currently looking for Associate Director level, HR Business Partner in Summit, NJ with one of our top client.
- Associate Director HR
- Summit, NJ 07901
- 12 months
- Hourly contract Position (W2 only)
Associate Director level, HR Business Partner
- Managing HR support for the Global Clinical Operations to
- The ideal candidate will possess exceptional technical HR proficiency and strong relationship building skills.
- The incumbent will be a strong team player, courageous, maintain a consultative approach to partnership, and be comfortable and adaptable during times of ambiguity.
- Must be able to excel in a fast-paced environment, lead initiatives independently and meet important deadlines as required.
- Function as an internal consultant to leaders in achieving business goals; advise and guide management on organizational effectiveness, especially the alignment of processes, systems and people.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and Leadership & Development colleagues to lead and drive the overall staffing talent planning and succession planning strategies.
- Foster an environment where courage to deal with volatile sensitive issues tactfully and to challenge appropriately is strongly encouraged and consistently demonstrated.
- Drive workforce planning processes with a major focus on aiding leaders in managing headcount growth by; exploring ways to leverage existing talent, identifying process efficiencies and offering structural design changes expanding spans and minimizing layers (where applicable)
- Orient line managers to HR programs, policies, and procedures to communicate pertinent/relevant HR information
- Evaluate employee relations issues and meets with managers and employees to determine effective interventions for resolution
- Champion a consistently fair and harassment-free work environment in compliance with all relevant laws, regulations and Client standards
- Implement HR policies, procedures, and processes and identifies enhancements as necessary
- Complete various transactions and reports, including headcount management
- Manage terminations, FMLA leaves and other benefit related programs
- Partner in the development of job descriptions
- Participate in the implementation of workforce and talent management programs across client groups obtaining necessary buy-in and engagement
- Participate in resourcing strategies and selection process
- Participate in employee relocation and expatriation processes
- Communicate effectively and influences internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with HR colleagues on cross-functional initiatives to plan, design, and implement HR programs and policies
Required Competencies-Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to work as a team player in a very fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence amongst the business and HR team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated client skills as a business partner
- Experience working with HRIS systems (Workday a plus)
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry and/or assigned functional areas highly desirable
Education & Experience
- BA/BS degree
- Masters a plus, 7 + years progressive HR generalist experience.
Desk:732- 272 -0312 | Email: ~~~
Sourabh Agrawal | Lead - Talent Acquisition
Direct: ~~~| Email: ~~~
Sunrise Systems was founded in 1990 with a clear vision to deliver world-class staffing service solutions in all labor categories, including IT consulting and solutions; all with the commitment to provide service that exceeds expectations and become the most trusted name in the industry. More than two and a half decades later, we pride ourselves on being at the forefront of the staffing industry. Combining our deep industry expertise, insights, and global resources, we have partnered with our clients to connect them with top professionals across several different industries.
At Sunrise Systems, we provide cost effective Managed Staffing Solutions, Information Technology and Information Technology Consulting Services to several Fortune 500 companies and U.S. Government agencies. We provide our clients with flexible engagement models and customized products that are budget and time specific. Understanding the challenges that every business faces, we offer our services either on site at the clients' site or from one of our globally distributed technology centers. Our onshore and offshore development capabilities ensure that we excel at meeting customer requirements every single time.
Our collective business experience spans over two and a half decades and ranges from:
- Business, management, and technical fields
- Information technology consulting and software solutions.
- Providing strategic support for the developmen